We are pleased to announce the release of our SR7013 which will deliver the Marantz acclaimed sound quality, thanks to unique sound tuning, all-new components in the transformer and signal processing sections, audiophile digital to analogue conversion and a Current Feedback pre-amplifier section using our HDAM technology. There’s even a high-quality phono stage for those who prefer their music on vinyl.
The SR7013 has nine 200W channels of amplification, with twin subwoofer outputs to make the most of Dolby Atmos, DTS: X/DTS Virtual:X and Auro 3D soundtracks, and 11.2-channel processing and preouts to allow it to be expanded for even more immersive sound. It’s also one of the very first home cinema products to feature IMAX Enhanced capability: enabled via a free firmware update, this will combine with IMAX digitally remastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technology to offer new levels of quality in sight and sound.
No fewer than eight HDMI inputs – including one on the front panel – and three outputs allow the SR7013 to handle the latest (and future) 4K video formats – 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log Gamma. It can also upscale legacy video formats to 1080p and 4k Ultra HD (60Hz), converting analogue video inputs to HDMI, and supports eARC for simpler high-resolution home cinema sound connectivity.
Its flexible surround sound amplification allows a variety of 3D audio configurations, including discrete height channels, from full 11-channel DTS:X configurations through to 5.1.2-, 5.1.4-, 7.1.2- or even 7.1.4-channel Dolby Atmos with an additional stereo amp. Set-up of such systems is simplified by Audyssey MultEQ XT32 auto-calibration, plus Audyssey Dynamic Volume, LFC, Sub EQ HT and Dynamic EQ, aided by the built-in Setup Assistant and enhanced Graphical User Interface. The SR7013 can also be used with the optional Audyssey app to customize the surround set-up and speaker/room compensation, allowing the user to achieve a perfect sound in any space.
A Web User Interface can be used to access and control the SR7013 remotely, and other Custom Installation features include Smart Remote Management, Domotz and ihiji support and HDMI Diagnostics to analyze and optimize source – receiver – sink connection.
The SR7013 can play music in ultra-high resolution (up to DSD 5.6MHz) from network storage or USB drives and access streaming services including Deezer, Internet radio, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music and Tidal; it also has built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay2 capability for wireless music streaming from portable devices and computers. HEOS integration means it can combine with other HEOS-capable products, from wireless speakers to remote amplifiers and receivers, to create a complete multi-room music system, all controlled from the HEOS app. What’s more, the Alexa HEOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT skill allows voice control of the SR7013 from an Amazon Echo device.
For all this flexibility, which even extends to HDMI outputs to feed screens in additional rooms, the SR7013 is all about performance, with the ability to control and power a complete high-end home cinema and music system with our famous sound, plus pristine video quality.
SR7013 at a glance
- 9.2-channel AV receiver
- 11.2-channel audio processing
- 9x 200W per channel of Marantz amplification
- Marantz Current Feedback design and HDAMs, plus separate DACs for each channel
- Eight HDMI inputs and three outputs with 4K Ultra HD (60Hz) video futureproofing and upscaling to 4K (50/60Hz)
- Expandable to 11.2-channel operation with preouts for each channel
- 3D immersive sound with Auro 3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X/Virtual:X
- IMAX Enhanced compatibility with a free firmware update
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ; compatible with optional Audyssey app
- Music streaming at up to DSD5.6MHz, plus Deezer, Internet radio, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music and Tidal
- Front panel USB audio input
- HEOS multi-room built-in, with Alexa voice control (where available) of major functions via HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz Remote app control
- Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay2 wireless music streaming
- Moving magnet phono stage for a turntable
- 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi for better performance in crowded wireless environments
- Easy set-up and control, plus energy-saving Intelligent ECO mode
- Five-year warranty on registration before March 31st 2019 at www.marantz.eu/5years
AV7705: 11.2-channel processor/preamp for immersive 3D surround, hi-res streaming and multi-room
For those who want to custom-build their high-end home cinema and music system, choosing their own amplification, the AV7705 offers all the superlative performance of the SR7013 – and more – plus 11.2-channel processing and 13.2-channel outputs on both RCA and balanced XLR connections.
With all the capabilities of the SR7013, the AV7705 can deliver even more of our famous sound, whether with movie soundtracks, favourite TV shows, network-stored music or streaming services.
Designed for use with power amplifiers such as the seven-channel Marantz MM8077, the five-channel MM7055 or the two-channel MM7025, the AV7705 allows the user to build a complete 11.2-channel system outright, or start with a simpler 7.1-channel set-up and then expand later on. And of course it can handle all the current 4K video formats, along with the 3D audio formats Auro 3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X/Virtual:X sound, plus IMAX ENHANCED capability via a forthcoming update.
It has all the music streaming features of the SR7013, including network/USB/streaming playback, Bluetooth and AirPlay 2, and can be integrated with a HEOS multi-room system, complete with Alexa voice control.
AV7705 at a glance
- Same features as SR7013, but no power amplifier section; 11.2ch XLR pre-out, 11.2ch RCA pre-out
- High quality dedicated pre-amplifier board with single HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) per channel
- Power supply for pre-amplifier stage with audiophile-grade ELNA capacitors
- Extended shielding of sensitive circuits